Excellence in Mining will offer a day long series of sessions exploring essential strategies for best practice in a future focused mining business climate.
This year’s programme will take a strong focus on four main tenets of mining operational excellence:
- METS and Mining Sector international supply chain development – how majors can effectively support METS, junior and mid-tier mining companies in their capability development.
- Best practice workforce development in mining – skilling the sector for a future we can’t predict yet, through promoting operational flexibility and agility, multi-skilling and both regional and global workforce mobility.
- Key developments in mine safety, with a focus on empowering workers to create a safety centred culture from the ground up
- Fundamental considerations when recovering from a pause – effectively restoring mining operations from a slow down or care and maintenance.
Underpinning discussions, continuing to adopt systems, business approaches and workplace cultures centred around collaboration will be critical to the mining industry’s ongoing growth and prosperity and at the fore of this year’s programme.
- Gain insights on the current trends and an overview of the current state of the minerals industry within Australia
- Hear how the industry is responding to the current challenges
- Learn how to maximise your assets and equip yourself with strategies to thrive through the challenging times
- Understand business improvement strategies and opportunities for the future
- Mining Company General Managers and CXO Level Strategy Executives
- Operations Managers
- Mine Managers
- Innovation Managers
- Productivity Managers
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Managers
- Workforce Development Managers
- Technical Department Heads
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers