Massive opportunities for miners and investors are emerging from the global growth of renewables and battery storage, making cobalt, lithium and graphite some of the fastest climbing commodities in the world.
Recognising the significance of these global developments, for the second year running, IMARC will include a day long stream focussed on future energy and finance developments impacting the mining sector.
Mine sites around the world are replacing diesel and gas fired power with large scale solar plants and energy storage, saving not only costs but also the environment.
Low emissions coal technologies are also advancing rapidly, with emissions capture and storage technologies fuelling plastics development, new fuel development and more.
The clean energy potential of uranium is once more also gaining strong investor and miner interest and this will also feature highly on the agenda of discussions.
SO WHY ATTEND?
- Learn about the latest developments in renewable energy and battery storage driving commodity demand
- Hear mining spotlight updates from miners across a broad range of future energy related mineral commodities
- Highlight your thought leadership in clean energy technologies or services to a large global audience of mining companies
- Showcase your future energy related commodity or technology development to investors through a mining spotlight session or participation in our Future Energy and Finance Battle
- Environment, Energy and Operations Managers from Global Mining Companies
- Clean Energy Project Developers
- Clean Energy Technology and Service Providers
- Energy Storage Technology Companies
- Energy Suppliers
- Infrastructure Developers
- Power Generation Companies
- Power Transmission Companies
- Power Retailers
- Technology Companies
- Government Officials