Recognising the projected growth in demand for infrastructure in mining regions that will fuel opportunity for industry, governments, investors and individuals alike, this year’s International Mining and Resources Conference will include a full day conference on Mining Infrastructure in Melbourne on Wednesday 1 November
This section of the programme will look at major local and international infrastructure developments that are supporting the mining sector as well as the latest pit to port transport and logistics innovations and leading edge developments in water supply and removal, energy and community infrastructure.
Mining sector growth promoting infrastructure development initiatives of the Office of Northern Australia, Federal infrastructure funding projections, the global opportunities offered by China’s One Belt, One Road trade route planning will be up for discussion.
Critical transport and bulk handling developments such as advances in overland conveying, avoiding loss of commodity across the transport supply chain and fuel consumption reduction will feature on the agenda.
The topic focus will also include essential infrastructure challenges facing the mining sector such as watering and dewatering mines, tackling energy supply challenges and community building for shared value – where infrastructure can help create a presence of place in mining regions.
SO WHY ATTEND?
- Hear about the latest major infrastructure project developments impacting mining regions, their implications and investment and project supply chain opportunities
- Learn about best practice advances in transport, logistics and bulk handling
- Stay abreast with cutting edge developments in mine site infrastructure management such as watering, dewatering, energy supply and community infrastructure development
- Meet critical mining infrastructure project stakeholders across the whole value chain and form business relationships
- Mining industry General Managers and CXO level strategic executives
- Infrastructure design, engineering and development firms
- Construction and building firms
- Property developers
- Infrastructure operators in energy, water, transport, modular housing, education and other critical community services
- Transport companies
- Logistics, logistics bulk handling
- Companies involved in any aspect of mining related infrastructure delivery