The International Mining Summit is a key feature of IMARC and examines and promotes best practice regulation and policy excellence. The programme has been developed in collaboration with the Victorian State Government.
Over 100 senior mining ministers from around the globe have been invited to attend and discuss their challenges and perspectives.
- Learn best practice strategies for developing a country’s resources
- Benchmark best practice social and economic benefits from mining activity
- Promote global mining policy and regulatory excellence
- Discuss markets and trade opportunities
- Government Officials
- Policy Makers
- Mining Executives
- Head of Government Relations
- Head of Corporate Social Responsibility