Mines and Money Australia is the country’s largest mining investment forum, join over 2500 mining leaders, policy makers, financiers, technical experts, innovators and educators for four days of learning, deal-making and unparalleled networking.
Many of the world’s largest mining equity funds, private equity firms, alternative finance providers, project finance lenders and private investors attend Mines and Money Australia to speak directly to hundreds of senior mining executives to assess and compare an extensive range of investment opportunities.
- Meet global investors to source finance for your mining project
- Learn how professional investors choose between different projects and leadership teams
- Compare mining projects side-by-side to identify your next investment opportunity
- Gain market, industry, regional and commodity insights from global market experts
- Hear about new and alternative finance options and capital raising methods
- Network with global leaders from every facet of the mining industry
- Be part of Australia’s largest Mining and Resources Conference.
- Speak directly to hundreds of senior mining executives to assess and compare an extensive range of investment opportunities
- Meet a huge range of serious investors with interest in your projects
At Mines and Money Australia you will meet:
- private equity funds
- equities fund managers
- super funds
- pension funds
- royalty and stream financiers
- sovereign wealth funds
- debt capital providers
- hedge funds
- crowd funding experts
- HNWI and private investors
- institutional investors
- retail investors
- family fund managers
There are a number of complimentary passes available to this year’s Mines and Money Australia @ IMARC. These are reserved solely for buy-side investors whose primary job function is a buy-side role, investing funds directly into the mining sector. To be eligible you must hold no position of employment at a mining company or a company that provides products or services to the mining industry.
Please note that representatives from investment banks, financial advisories, corporate finance providers and brokers are not eligible as they considered service-side.
Complete the form below to be considered for an investor pass and our team will notify you as to whether your application has been successful.