Date: Monday 28 October 2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Melbourne Convention Centre
This full day workshop provides a practical guide to responding to a changing workforce. Discussing what mining companies can do to improve retention, engagement and productivity in a world of automation, digital technology and millennials.
By attending, attendees will leave armed with new information along with options to consider in their context, strategic priorities for their organisation and a story to tell to inform, influence and communicate change imperatives.
- Track and improve performance in a data-led organisation
- Respond to the changing nature of work, technology and the increase in automation
- Deal with an ageing workforce
- Understand millennials
- Understand the long-term organisational impacts of all of the above.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This is a workshop designed for leaders, executives and project personnel who are focused on transformation, technology adoption, HR and influencing material change in their organisation.
AusIMM Professional Development (PD)
Attending a workshop at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will contribute up to 7.5 hours towards your professional development (PD).
AusIMM members are encouraged to engage in ongoing professional development (PD) throughout their career. Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is key to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global resources sector.