Arrive early and expand your networking and learning. Start your day right with a meditation session before IMARC. Improve your mental performance, productivity and positivity.
8:00am – 8:30am Wednesday 30 October
Come and experience a framework that gives your mind a ‘mental floss’, helping it perform more optimally, better navigating life’s ups and downs.
- Short & Spot meditations – instructions and how to practice on your own
- Habit Creation Ideas – setting yourself (and your team) up for success
- Integration into busy schedules – duration of practice, times of day, where and expectations
- Understand how to look after the mind – with practical exercises to do so
- Practice short and spot meditations – on your own, anytime, anywhere
SHARPEN YOUR MIND
8:00am – 8:30am Thursday 31 October
Join this workshop to practice achievable methods to be happier, healthier & less distracted. Train your attention for greater mental performance.
- Counter-intuitive strategies – how to accomplish more by stressing less
- Positive and practical techniques – to help master a loud, chatty & wandering mind
- Equipped with methods train focus – and for longer periods of time
- Capacity to get more done in less time – improving productivity
- Apply the presented skills – to integrate them into daily life
Mr Meditate delivers performance improvement strategies across many industries, government and not for profit agencies; including more than 1,000 sessions at NAB alone. It teaches scientific and evidence-based methods for optimising individual and team performance. These strategies are good for both: people and business bottom lines. And anything good for both, will spread like wildfire.