Massive opportunities for miners and investors are emerging from future energy with the global growth of renewables and battery storage, making cobalt, lithium and graphite some of the fastest climbing commodities in the world.
Recognising the significance of these global developments, for the second year running, IMARC will include a day long stream focused on future energy developments impacting the mining sector.
Mine sites around the world are replacing diesel and gas fired power with large scale solar plants and energy storage, saving not only costs but also the environment.
Low emissions coal technologies are also advancing rapidly, with emissions capture and storage technologies fuelling plastics development, new fuel development and more.
Uranium’s clean energy potential is once more also gaining strong investor and miner interest and this will also feature highly on the agenda of discussions.
The Future Energy programme will also focus on commodities and technological advancements, including the inevitable rise and opportunity of the electric vehicle market.
SO WHY ATTEND FUTURE ENERGY?
- Learn about the latest developments in renewable energy and battery storage driving commodity demand
- Hear mining spotlight updates from miners across a broad range of future energy related mineral commodities
- Highlight your thought leadership in clean energy technologies or services to a large global audience of mining companies
- Showcase your future energy related commodity or technology development to investors through a mining spotlight session or participation in our Future Energy and Finance Battle
WHO ATTENDS FUTURE ENERGY?
- Environment, Energy and Operations Managers from Global Mining Companies
- Clean Energy Project Developers
- Clean Energy Technology and Service Providers
- Energy Storage Technology Companies
- Energy Suppliers
- Infrastructure Developers
- Power Generation & Transmission Companies
- Power Retailers
- Technology Companies
- Government Officials
AUSIMM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will now contribute up to 20 hours towards your personal and Professional Development (PD).
It is a requirement of AusIMM membership that individuals engage in an appropriate level of professional development (PD). Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is imperative to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global minerals sector.