ACH Global Pty Ltd (“ACH”) is a private company established by a group of experienced mining industry executives and backed by Australian and Chinese expertise and resources. The company was set up to review opportunities and acquire assets in the mineral resources sector. The directors maintain an extensive network of industry contacts exposing the company to regular international deal flow. ACH has an ongoing collaboration with the company’s Chinese investors and previous business partners as well as strong relationships with potential future investors.
ACH believes that exceptional opportunities can still be realised throughout the mineral resources cycle, often at a discount to their underlying value. A disciplined approach seeks to target assets that offer a low to moderate capital development cost whilst being technically straightforward to operate. ACH’s experience and innovative approach will identify these opportunities for acquisition before developing them into profitable enterprises. Investment, acquisition and strategic farm-in and joint venture opportunities are considered in a wide range of commodities with the following mandate.
Plans & Latest Developments:
- ACH Minerals was set up in 2015 to execute a farm-in and joint venture agreement with Silver Lake Resources Ltd on the Ravensthorpe Gold Project in Western Australia; the company subsequently acquired 100% of the project in late 2016;
- ACH Nickel is focussed on the Foster / Jan Nickel & Gold Project at Kambalda, Western Australia – subject to a farm-in and joint venture agreement with St Ives Gold, a subsidiary of Gold Fields Australia; and
- ACH Gold owns a minority interest in an overseas high-grade gold project subject to development and feasibility studies.
- ACH Global continues to review additional mineral resource sector opportunities throughout the commodity price cycles. A Case Study of the successful application of this strategy by the directors of ACH prior to the establishment of the new companies demonstrates the potential value uplift that can be created.
Why should investors invest in you?
Individually each director has over 25 years’ experience in the sector – in Australia and overseas. The company can call on skills developed in a range of strategic, technical, operational, corporate, marketing, downstream processing and financing roles – in precious and base metals as well as bulk commodities.
This experience base, coupled with a proven ability to apply innovative thinking and practical solutions, positions ACH to identify and then unlock unrealised value so that development and finance decisions can be made with confidence.
Gold | Nickel
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors:
- Liu YanHui – Founding Shareholder and Chairman
- Mr Darren Hedley – Founding Shareholder and Director
- Mr Ian Junk – Founding Shareholder and Director
- Tao Li Phd. – Founding Shareholder and Director
- Mr Ed Ainscough – Managing Director – ACH Global
- Mr Paul Bennett – Managing Director – ACH Minerals
- Mr Wang Jiuyu – GM Business Development
- Mr Aaron Wehrle – Exploration & Geology Manager (ASH Nickel)
ACH Minerals will be showcasing their mining projects to prospective investors at the International Mining and Resources Conference. Claim your complimentary investor pass.