AMIRA International is a global, not-for-profit member-based organisation with offices in Australia, Chile, USA, and South Africa, and current research projects underway with solution providers on six continents. Our members include most of the world’s largest mining companies, many junior explorers and a substantial number of global minerals equipment, technology and service suppliers.
In operation since 1959, our core purpose is to develop and manage collaborative projects that deliver new data, knowledge and technologies for the benefit of our members. Our primary objectives are to deliver solutions that will assist members to improve profitability and return on investment in all stages of the minerals value chain i.e.:
- Improve the discovery rate of new resources, and convert these and existing marginal resources into valuable products in a sustainable way acceptable to society.
- Improve productivity and safety, and reduce the footprint of existing assets.
- Develop effective strategies that reduce closure liabilities for all stakeholders.
- Provide opportunities to train the next generation of industry leaders, operators and researchers.
- Enhance the standing of the mining industry amongst all stakeholders, locally and globally.
- Some of the key benefits of AMIRA International membership include:
- Fully Independent – Engage with the best solution providers irrespective of location
- World class facilitation – Facilitation and engagement opportunities through renowned AMIRA events such as the Exploration Managers Conference and Idea’s Factory forums
- More bang for your buck – Reduce spend and risk and improve gains through collaboration
- Peer to peer collaboration – Competitors can freely collaborate with each other and with METS suppliers to develop solutions to unmet needs
- Bespoke engagement – One-on-one, many-to-one and many-to-many project models tailored to our member’s needs
- Track record – Proven project management processes with impactful outcomes
- Historic excellence – Access to 50+ years of research projects and outcomes
- Data Metallogenica – Access to the largest global on-line repository of ore deposits
AMIRA International will showcase the benefits of becoming a member on the IMARC exhibition floor. Register your complimentary expo pass here.