Andes Resources Limited is an unlisted Australian public company with 80kHa in Antioquia – Colombia prospective for epithermal gold and porphyry copper/gold with ~65Moz Aueq discovered within 30km of the area. Currently drilling one of twelve epithermal targets identified, Andes retains listing optionality and recently welcomed Sandfire (ASX: SFR) and IFM as investors.
Plans & Latest Developments:
- Current 5000m diamond core drilling program focussed on the El Columpio and San Pablo epithermal gold targets.
- Surface magnetic survey over the Gibraltar copper/gold porphyry target.
- Regional programs of soil/stream sediment sampling and geological mapping.
Why should investors invest in you?
A rare seed investment opportunity in a company that has, through a first mover advantage, secured 80kHa of prime gold/copper real estate in the pro-mining district of Antioquia. The Company’s current drilling program is targeting a priority epithermal sheeted vein system, just one of 12 epithermal targets identified already, none of which have ever been drill tested, despite ~65Moz Aueq being discovered within a 30km radius of holding and sharing the same geological address. The Company also holds 17kHa of Mid Cauca porphyry belt including several copper/gold targets already identified.
Copper | Gold
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors:
An experienced Board with proven track record of developing early stage projects. Permanent Australian director based in Colombia.
- Ross Ashton – Non-Executive Chairman
- Simon Brown – Executive Director
- Jason Stirbinskis – Managing Director
- Stephen Belben – Non-Executive Director
- Phil Price – Non-Executive Director
- Loren King – Company Secretary
- Sandfire Resources
Andes Resources will be showcasing their latest mining and energy projects to prospective investors on the exhibition floor and within the programme at this year’s International Mining and Resources Conference. Claim your complimentary investor pass now.