Chalice Gold Mines is a well-funded junior explorer with district-scale exploration projects across tier-1 mining jurisdictions in Australia and Canada.
Chalice’s key projects are the 100%-owned Pyramid Hill Gold Project located in the prospective Bendigo gold district of Victoria, as well as the East Cadillac Gold Project in the equally significant Val-d’Or gold district Quebec.
The Company is in a unique and strong financial position with c.A$27 million in current assets, allowing Chalice to advance exploration projects quickly and at scale. The Company has a proven track record of success, with prudent and well-timed asset sales generating net proceeds of c.A$107 million to date.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Gold | Base Metals
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Australia | Canada
Board of Directors:
- Mr Tim Goyder – Executive Chairman
- Mr Alex Dorsch – Managing Director
- Mr Morgan Ball – Lead Independent Director
- Mr Stephen Quin – Non-Executive Director
- Mr Richard Hacker – Chief Financial Officer
- Mrs Leanne Stevens – Company Secretary
- Dr Kevin Frost – General Manager – Exploration
- Mr Patrick Lengyel – Exploration Manager – Canada
Chalice Gold Mines (ASX:CHN | TSX:CXN) will be showcasing their mining projects to prospective investors at the International Mining and Resources Conference. Click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.