Clean TeQ (ASX:CLQ) vision is to empower the clean revolution by providing specialty materials and clean solutions to a range of industries using our proprietary Clean-iX® continuous ion exchange technology.
Clean TeQ’s primary focus is on the development of the Clean TeQ Sunrise Project, an advanced nickel, cobalt and scandium project in New South Wales. Once developed using our proprietary continuous ion-exchange processing technology, Clean TeQ Sunrise will become a leading global supplier of nickel and cobalt sulphate to the lithium-ion battery industry. The Project also positions Clean TeQ to provide scandium for production of the next generation of lightweight aluminum alloys for key transportation markets.
Clean TeQ’s water division delivers cost effective water treatment solutions to the power, mining, oil and gas and municipal industries using our proprietary technologies including Continuous Ionic Filtration & Exchange (CIF®) and DeSALx®. These technologies are designed to cope with the most demanding waters to provide best in class performance in water recovery and operability.
Plans & Latest Developments:
Clean TeQ is developing its world-class Sunrise Nickel Cobalt Scandium Project in New South Wales, utilising its Clean-iX® technology. The Sunrise Project is one of the highest grade and largest nickel and cobalt deposit outside of Africa and one of the largest and highest grade scandium deposits in the world.
Clean TeQ Sunrise’s unique mineral resource, when combined with Clean TeQ’s proprietary ion-exchange extraction and purification processing technology, has the potential to meet a significant portion of global demand for the raw materials needed to help expand the lithium-ion battery industry, as well as providing scandium for production of the next generation of lightweight aluminum alloys for key transportation markets.
A Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) is underway for the Clean TeQ Sunrise Project, due for completion in Q2, 2018. The DFS will assess the economics of a large scale project producing battery grade nickel and cobalt sulphates – key raw materials required by the lithium ion battery sector – and by-product scandium oxide.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Nickel | Cobalt | Scandium
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors:
- Robert Friedland – Co-Chair & Non-Executive Director
- Zhaobao Jiang – Co-Chair & Non-Executive Director
- Sam Riggall – Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Finlayson – Non-Executive Director
- Ian Knight – Non-Executive Director
- Binghan Li – Non-Executive Director
- Stephanie Loader – Non-Executive Director
- Mike Spreadborough – Non-Executive Director
- Ben Stockdale – Chief Financial Officer
- Tim Kindred – Project & Start-up Director
- Willem Vriesendorp – General Manager, Water Division
- Peter Voigt – Chief Technical Officer
- Stephen Groveott – Chief Technical Development Officer
- Rae Wyatt – General Manager, Human Resources
- Justine Fisher – General Manager, Government, External Relations & Community
- Richard Glass – Investor Relations Manager
- Melanie Leydin – Company Secretary