Dark Horse Resources Ltd (ASX:DHR) is an Australian based mineral resource company, with a particular focus on Argentina, where it has invested in gold and lithium projects, with a goal to discover a multimillion ounce gold deposit, and be a producer of high grade Lithium Hydroxide for the domestic and international battery and electronic markets.
DHR also has a substantial holding (33.6%) in Australian-based and ASX-listed oil and gas exploration company Lakes Oil (ASX:LKO).
Dark Horse Resources’ Plans and Latest Developments:
- January-March; Detailed geological mapping, sampling and assays
- April-May; Geophysical surveying
- June-August; Geological evaluation and drill hole siting
- September-December; Drilling primary target Los Domos
What are you looking to achieve at IMARC?
- Experienced, invested Board with a strong track record in minerals discovery, creating wealth for shareholders.
- Focus on Tier one world-class gold and lithium assets, and other strategic minerals.
- Locating resource opportunities, superior exploration techniques to add significant value.
- Well thought out and achievable objectives and strategies.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Gold | Lithium
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Australia | Argentina
Board and Management:
- Nicholas Mather – Non-Executive Chairman
- Brian Moller – Non-Executive Director
- Neil Stuart – Non-Executive Director
- David Mason – Chief Executive Officer
- Priy Jayasuriya – Chief Financial Officer
- Karl Schlobohm – Company Secretary
- Boyd White – Energy Specialist
- DGR Global – 20%
- Board of Directors and Management – 15%
- Havelock Mining Investments – 5%
Dark Horse Resources (ASX:DHR) will be showcasing their mining projects to prospective investors at the International Mining and Resources Conference. Click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.