Dark Horse Resources Ltd (ASX:DHR) is an Australian based mineral resource company, with a particular focus on Argentina, where it has invested in gold and lithium projects, with a goal to discover a multimillion ounce gold deposit, and be a producer of high grade Lithium Hydroxide for the domestic and international battery and electronic markets.
DHR also has a substantial holding (33.6%) in Australian-based and ASX-listed oil and gas exploration company Lakes Oil (ASX:LKO).
Plans and Latest Developments:
Lithium: Detailed exploration in progress, resource definition drilling targeted to commence end of 2018, JORC Resources following drilling completion in 2019. Gold: Geological mapping, trenching and assaying to define drill targets and evaluation of large historical database to define exploration programs.
What are you looking to achieve at IMARC?
Increase awareness, network with current and future investors and present the Dark Horse story to the IMARC audience.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Gold | Lithium
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Australia | Argentina
Board and Management:
- Nicholas Mather – Non-Executive Chairman
- Brian Moller – Non-Executive Director
- Neil Stuart – Non-Executive Director
- David Mason – Chief Executive Officer
- Priy Jayasuriya – Chief Financial Officer
- Karl Schlobohm – Company Secretary
- Boyd White – Energy Specialist
- DGR Global – 20%
- Board of Directors and Management – 15%
- Havelock Mining Investments – 5%
Dark Horse Resources (ASX:DHR) will be showcasing their mining projects to prospective investors at the International Mining and Resources Conference. Click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.