European Lithium (ASX: EUR) is a mining exploration and development company which wholly owns the Wolfsberg Lithium Project located in Carinthia, 270 km south of Vienna, Austria. The Company’s primary listing is on the Australia Securities Exchange (ASX: EUR) and it is also listed in Frankfurt (FRA: PF8) and Vienna (VSE: ELI).
Plans & Latest Developments:
European Lithium is focused on the development of its wholly owned Wolfsberg Lithium Project which is located in Carinthia, 270km south of Vienna, Austria. The Project is located 20 km east of Wolfsberg, an industrial town, with established infrastructure, including access to the European motorway and railway network.
The project comprises 22 original and 32 overlapping exploration licences and a mining licence over 11 mining areas issued by the Austrian mining authority. The 5-year term of the original exploration licences has been extended by the mining authority to 31 December 2019. The mining licence can be held in perpetuity provided its conditions are maintained.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Stage of Development:
Exploration | Development
Countries of Operation:
Australia | Europe
Board of Directors:
- Tony SageTony Sage – Non-Executive Chairman
- Dietrich WankeDietrich Wanke – Chief Executive Officer
- Malcolm DayMalcolm Day – Non-Executive Director
- Stefan MüllerStefan Müller – Non-Executive Director
- Melissa ChapmanMelissa Chapman – CFO & Company Secretary
- Christian Heili – Project Director, Wolfsberg Lithium Project