Fe Limited (ASX:FEL) is an Australian domiciled mineral resources company. Fe Limited’s primary activities are the exploration and development of portfolio of resource projects focusing on iron ore assets.
Fe Limited holds, or has rights or interests in several tenements prospective for iron, nickel; copper and gold located in Western Australia. This includes interests and rights in the 3 iron-focused projects at Mt Ida, Mt Elvire and Robinson Range. The Company’s principal focus is the exploration and resource development of the Mt Ida and Mt Elvire Iron Ore Projects in Western Australia.
The Company strategies are:
- To explore and add value at its WA iron ore assets and position them for development and/or divestment.
- To actively seek and acquire new investments in bulk and related commodities including iron ore and manganese that fit the Company’s investment criteria.
Plans & Latest Developments:
The Company’s principal focus is the exploration and resource development of its existing tenements and interests at Mt Elvire in Western Australia and the investigation of mineral resource projects for future acquisition.
The Company has interests in several highly prospective projects in the Bryah Basin region of Western Australia with joint venture partners RNI NL, Alchemy Resources Ltd, Independence Group NL, Westgold Resources Limited and Billabong Gold Pty Ltd, which are free-carried with no contributing responsibilities, until Decision to Mine.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Stage of Development:
Exploration | Development
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors:
- Mr Antony Sage – Non-Executive Chairman
- Mr Kenneth Keogh – Non-Executive Director
- Mr Nicholas Sage – Non-Executive Director