K92 Mining (TSX-V: KNT) has commenced gold production from the Kora Gold Deposit (via mining at the Kora Northern Extension), which is part of the company’s Kainantu Gold Project located in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea. K92 is operated by an experienced team of mining company professionals who, combined, have been involved in building over 20 mines and $5 billion in buyouts.
Kainantu is highlighted by:
- Existing infrastructure including underground mine development, mill processing facility, staff housing, licensed tailings pond, office space, paved access roads and reliable hydro supply via a dedicated power line
- Commercial production has now been declared via mining at Kora North
- Gold production at Kora targeted to ramp to steady state operations over coming months
- Significant opportunity to expand Kora, which is open in all directions and strongly mineralized at the extent of drilling
- Multiple porphyry targets exist within the large regional land package
Stock Exchange Listing:
Countries of Operation:
Papua New Guinea
K92 Mining will be showcasing their latest mining projects to prospective investors on the exhibition floor and within the programme at this year’s International Mining and Resources Conference click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.