Myanmar Metals Limited (ASX:MYL) is the operator of the Bawdwin project, a globally significant base and precious metals deposit distinguished by its size, grade and rich mining history.
Plans & Latest Developments:
Myanmar Metals Limited has completed the Bawdwin Project Scoping Study and has commenced pre-feasibility studies. Project JORC compliant Indicated and Inferred Resources are 82 Mt (4.8% Pb, 119g/t Ag, 2.4% Zn and 0.2% Cu). The company has an exciting exploration program planned for 2018 which will seek to define the scale of the Bawdwin deposit, increase project resources and upgrade Inferred Mineral Resources.
Why should investors invest in you?
Myanmar Metals Limited is an emerging company with an extraordinary investment proposition:
- A Tier 1 base and precious metals project in a strategically advantageous location
- Outstanding exploration potential
- Management team with experience and depth
- Local partners who substantially de-risk operations
Stock Exchange Listing
$100 Million AUD
Base metals | Cobalt | Copper | Lead | Nickel | Precious Metals | Silver | Zinc
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board & Management:
- John Lamb – Executive Chairman & CEO
- Rowan Caren – Executive Director
- Jeff Moore – Non-Executive Director
- Paul Arndt – Non-Executive Director
- Perilya Limited – 19.9%
- Mark Creasy (Yandal Investments) – 12.6%