Navarre Minerals Limited (ASX: NML) is an Australian-based resources company that is creating value from a portfolio of early to advanced stage gold projects in Victoria, Australia.
Plans & Latest Developments:
Demonstrate visibility of a multi-million ounce gold inventory by 2Q19 and to crystallise value by transitioning to a development company.
Target gold zones next to multi-million ounce gold mines
- Convert Irvine discovery to mineral resource
- Drill high-grade Tandarra through JV partnership
- Scope gold – silver discoveries at St Arnaud and Glenlyle Project
- Advance exploration in other Stawell Gold Corridor assets
- Create value from copper assets through farm-out opportunities
Why should investors invest in you?
Navarre offers exposure to Victoria’s next potential multi-million ounce gold discovery at its Irvine Gold Project in Western Victoria. Primary gold mineralisation discovered in two lodes over a combined 3.3km strike is believed to be the main source to approximately 1Moz of alluvial gold mined from the Ararat Goldfield during the 19th century. The Company is preparing to undertake a program of drilling in 4Q18 to scope the depth expanse of the surface oxide gold mineralisation discovered at the Resolution and Adventure lodes with the aim of building a substantial mineral resource.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Copper | Gold
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors & Management:
- Kevin Wilson – Non-Executive Chairman
- Geoff McDermott – Managing Director
- John Dorward – Non-Executive Director
- Colin Naylor – Non-Executive Director and Co-Sec
- Shane Mele – Exploration Manager
- Kirkland Lake – 9%
- VBS Exchange (Victor Smorgon Group) – 8%
- Board & Management – 14%