Power Parameters is an all Australian owned company with a legacy of 100 years. Originally as H. Rowe & Co, then as Nilsen Technologies and in 2003 was acquired under a management buyout and became Power Parameters. Today it is part of the Mayfield Holdings Group of Companies.
Our business is a Solutions Provider for Electrical Power Products and Specialist Services in – Critical Power; Power Quality; Fault Location; Diagnostics & Control.
Our Business comprises three distinct but complimentary verticals;
1. Industrial Products & Equipment (IP&E);
2. Power Services & Calibrations (PS&C);
3. Energy Management Solutions (EMS):
The industry sectors we service are Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transport, Health, Utilities, Infrastructure and Commercial.
The core areas of our expertise include;
1. Industrial Field Test & Measurements – sales, hire and field services.
2. MV & HV Cable Fault Location, Diagnostics. VLF testing Tan delta, MWT Partial Discharge testing – sales, hire and field services.
3. Critical Power Solutions – UPS, Power factor, Active Harmonic Filter – sales, site services, engineering power audits, harmonic mitigation design and commissioning services.
4. Energy Management Solutions, Power Quality Measurement, Monitoring, Reporting – sales, field services, auditing, diagnosis, reporting and Energy Savings solutions.
5. DC Battery systems, DC Inverter and Charging solutions engineering designs and commissioning.
6. NATA calibration services. Our Life cycle Service commitment combined with engineering expertise provides a unique, seamless process for the maintenance of your essential assets and maximizing of their economic lives.
The Power Parameters team of sales engineers, technicians and power engineers are fully trained and familiar with any industrial and commercial environment.
Power Parameters will be showcasing their latest innovations and services on the exhibition floor at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC). Register your free expo pass now.