In Mining, you are required to have all electrical circuits tested upon installation, during any repairs and periodically to satisfy Regulatory Requirements. This has always been a pain in any industry, until now… Quick Safety provides an easy-to-use app that validates the compliance of that test to AS/NZS3000 Standards, removing the guesswork around if it really is compliant or not.
It allows for:
- Easy on-boarding & off-boarding of Electrical Contractors. Provided by your own web portal.
- ANY electrician that comes on site has access to switchboard and circuit information, saving valuable time.
- Able to be used with mobile reception or without reception.
- Through the web portal results are shown in real time to any connected person, so now the EEM’s and SSE’s can tell in a glance if the job was completed to AS/NZS 3000 Standards or not. Reducing your compliance risk!
- No more chasing paperwork, and the storage is there for you with 24/7 access for the regulatory 5-7 years.
- Now you have a Pro-Active way to monitor your circuit health. You can monitor degradation of the circuit and the RCD to be able to replace these BEFORE they fail and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
- Easy adaption to any existing maintenance system through API’s.
- Personal and Industry Safety alerts go directly to the electricians, ensuring your site has the most advanced electrician safety alerts system on the market!
QuickSafety – the must have Compliance Tool that saves you precious time and money, while satisfying compliance regulations!
Come and see us at Stand C93 at IMARC 2018, you’ll be glad you did!
Quick Safety will showcase their latest innovations and technologies on the IMARC exhibition floor. Register your complimentary expo pass here.