The Company operates the 55 Zone underground mine and has a second high-grade underground mine, Bagassi South, currently in development with first ore expected in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Plans & Latest Developments:
- High-grade, low cost underground gold producer. The 55 Zone mine is currently in production and Bagassi South is currently in development.
- High-grade at 17.1 g/t Au (M&I Resource) at the 55 Zone and 16.6 g/t Au (M&I Resource) at Bagassi South.
- 2018 production guidance of 120,000 -130,000 ounces of gold, AISC between the range of $740-$790 per ounce sold.
- Bagassi South, the second high-grade underground mine, is expected to increase production by ~40% with first ore expected in late Q4 2018.
- Production is anticipated to be ~160,000 ounces of gold from both mines over the course of 2019.
Why should investors invest in you?
- Generating strong cash flow through high-grade, low cost asset
- Increasing production through Bagassi South expansion at an estimated average gold production of 40,000 ounces per year
- Strong balance sheet: Self-funding accretive growth while paying down debt and building net cash
- Implemented share buy-back plan of up to 10 million common shares
- Actively pursuing growth opportunities through regional exploration program; 64,000 metres of drilling planned for 2018
- Led by proven management team and board demonstrated by excellent operational performance and safety record of over 5 million hours Lost Time Injury Free
Stock Exchange Listing:
Stage of Development:
Exploration | Development | Production
Countries of Operation:
Burkina Faso | West Africa
Board of Directors:
- Oliver Lennox-King – Chairman
- Richard Colterjohn – Director
- Paul Criddle – Director
- John Dorward – Chief Executive Officer & Director
- Kate Harcourt – Director
- John L. Knowles – Director
- Norm Pitcher – Director
- Jonathan A. Rubenstein – Director
- John Dorward – Chief Executive Officer & President
- Iain Cox – Interim Chief Operating Officer
- Eric Pick – Vice President Corporate Development
- Craig Richards – Principal Mining Engineer
- Appian Capital
- 1832 Asset Management
- African Lion
- Montrusco Boulton