SRO Group is an Electrical & Mechanical Engineering & Manufacturing company based in the heart of the Hunter Coal Mining District. Our modern state of the art facility is in Heatherbrae NSW in close proximity to the airport. We are proud to be part of the Byrnecut Group of companies and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Murray Engineering.
We have a dynamic team of over 80 employees consisting of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Boilermakers, Electricians and Fitters. Our speciality is modular and transportable structures and we design and manufacture a broad range of products for mining, infrastructure projects and heavy industry.
- Fabricated structural steel work
- Mobile machine accessories
- Transportable single floor and multistorey class room structures and including transportable staircase assemblies
- Electrical switchboards and Motor Control Centres
- Mechanical and Electrical Integration of Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Switchrooms
- Local Control Centres
- Battery Energy Storage Solutions
- Skid Based Electrical Substations
- Electrical Drafting
- Project Management and On-Site Commissioning
- Electrical Engineering Design
- Turnkey Electrical Packages
- Electrical Integration Systems
- Electrical Services & Installation
On-Site Labour and Site Support SRO Group supplies our products and services throughout Australia to a diverse range of customers. SRO Group has full in-house manufacturing facilities based at Heatherbrae and associated manufacturing facilities in China.
SRO Group has achieved an excellent reputation by consistently focusing on high quality market driven/demand products supported by a high level of technical expertise.
As a multi-disciplined manufacturer we are able to manufacture complete assemblies in-house which provides a competitive advantage and enables us to control our quality and deliveries without reliance on 3rd parties.
As can be seen, we can and do offer the complete package, so come along & see us at IMARC, along with our Byrnecut Group colleagues Mining Plus, Murray Engineering & Quattro Project Engineering.
SRO Group will showcase their latest products, services and innovations on the IMARC exhibition floor. Register your complimentary expo pass here.