Sun Minerals is an Australian private company with a wholly owned Mexican subsidiary focussed on exploring and developing the Copalquin Mining District in Durango State, Mexico. The Copalquin Mining District consists of six contiguous concessions for a total of 7,005Ha. There are 32 known gold/silver mines with just one area being drilled previously. Six main target areas, drill ready for 2019, with high probability of high-grade multi million ounce resources.
Plans & Latest Developments:
- Copalquin is drill ready for the initial drilling campaign. Our first goal is to define an initial high-grade resource for development.
- Excellent probability of defining significant high-grade gold/silver resource in at least one of the target areas.
- Main focus for initial drilling is around and beneath the most worked mine – La Soledad.
- Continue exploration to expand the resources and develop the Copalquin Mining District.
Why should investors invest in you?
- High grade gold and silver.
- Multiple targets mitigating risk.
- Low capital for development due to grades.
- Near surface mineralisation.
- Experienced Mexico exploration/development team.
- Drill ready for early 2019 and initial resource estimate.
Gold | Silver
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors:
- Dudley Leitch, Geo Executive Chairman
- John Skeet, Met. F.AusIMM, CP Managing Director
- Hall Stewart, Geo, CPG, PG Exploration Director
- Garry Thomas, Civ. Eng. Director
Sun Minerals will be showcasing their mining projects to prospective investors at the International Mining and Resources Conference. Claim your complimentary investor pass.