Tecknoweld Alloys (India) Pvt. Ltd. is the world’s largest Wear Plate manufacturing Company, with the production capacity of 300,000 Sqm/annum, further expanding to one million sqmtr/annum.We manufacture wear plates upto 50mm coating thickness on any base metal thickness. We are also manufacturing Wear Pipes and PTA Wear Plates upto 20mm Coating thickness. The whole process of manufacturing is end to end barcoded for complete traceability. Tecknoweld has got world’s best in house testing facility, equipped with the following:
- Leco GD 500 Atomic Emission Spectrometer to test chemistries of 82 elements including Carbon and Boron from 0 to 100% with 0.0001% accuracy.
- Olympus Model No.DSX510I inverted microscope with Image Ananlysis Software upto four phases to evaluate volume fraction of Carbides, orientation of Carbides and its spacing upto 2000 times magnification.
- Leco Model No.GDS500A automated hardness profiling equipment to check the hardness from top the substrate to the highest accuracy of 99.99%.
- Ducom ASTM G65 Wear Analyzer at room temperature and upto an elevated temperature of 800 degrees Celsius.
- Ducom ASTM G76 particle impact abrasion analyzer at room temperature and at elevated temperature upto 800 degree Celsius.
The entire production machineries are CNC controlled for 100% repeatability and accuracy.
Tecknoweld Alloys will showcase their latest products, services and innovations on the IMARC exhibition floor. Register your complimentary expo pass here.