The Company has two projects in Western Australia which have the potential for very large silica sand resources.
The Muchea Silica Sand Project has the potential to produce very high grade silica for the specialist glass market supplying cover glass for solar panels which is an ever increasing market.
Plans & Latest Developments:
The Company has two project areas:
- Ventnor owns 100% of the Arrowsmith Silica Sand Project, located 270km north of Perth, Western Australia.
- The project consists of 3 granted exploration licenses and one application covering a total area of approximately 360 km2.
- The Arrowsmith Project is broken down into 3 smaller project areas, namely Arrowsmith North, Central and South.
- Ventnor has acquired tenement E70/4886, which forms the Muchea Silica Sand Project located 50km north of Perth, Western Australia.
- The Muchea Silica Sand Project is potentially a world class high grade deposit of silica sand.
Why should investors invest in you?
- An emerging Australian strategic silica sand producer
- Potential very large silica sand resources and production
- Outstanding project economics and logistics
- Rapid pathway to financing and production
- Ideally placed to capitalise on robust market outlook and demand
Stock Exchange Listing:
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors & Management:
- Paul Boyatzis, Non-Executive Chairman
- Bruce Maluish, Managing Director
- Peter Pawlowitsch, Non-Executive Director
- John Geary, Company Secretary