White Rock Minerals (ASX:WRM) owns 100% of the globally significant Red Mountain zinc-dominant VMS project in central Alaska. This high-grade zinc-silver-lead-gold project, with a maiden JORC 2012 Resource of 9.1Mt grading 12.9% ZnEq provides White Rock with a quality advanced exploration project where there is significant potential to discover several new large zinc-silver-lead-gold-copper deposits.
White Rock has a strategic 143kms2 land holding where there are already a further 30 identified targets alongside the two known deposits. White Rock also owns 100% of the Mt Carrington gold-silver project in New South Wales, Australia. This project is on an approved ML and has a JORC Resource estimate containing over 340,000 ounces of gold and 23 million ounces of silver, with a maiden Ore Reserve released in late 2017.
Plans & Developments:
- Exploration on our globally significant high-grade zinc and precious metals VMS project in Alaska, which already has a JORC Resource of 9Mt @ 12.9% ZnEq grade.
- Advancing our gold and silver project at Mt Carrington in NSW, where there is a PFS done, a JORC Reserve and on an ML with infrastructure in place.
Why should investors invest in you?
- High quality assets offering geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors – Australia and USA.
- Exposure to zinc, silver, gold, lead – 678,000 t zinc, 76.7M ozs silver, 693,000 ozs gold and 286,000 t lead.
- The Red Mountain Project is a globally significant zinc and precious metals VMS Project – 12.9% ZnEq1 grade:
- Exploration campaign to increase the known zinc – silver – lead – gold JORC resource as well as to discover further deposits.
- Cornerstone investment and strategic relationship with Sandfire Resources NL (ASX:SFR) (Sandfire) – a strong endorsement to the quality and potential of this globally significant high-grade zinc VMS Project.
- White Rock also has a second 100% owned project – The Mt Carrington Gold First Stage Pre-Feasibility Study has been done, delivering a maiden Reserve and with the first 4 ½ years of gold production from two pits already pre-stripped, and with 8 million ounces of silver classified as Indicated Resource to follow.
- This modern exploration program is aimed to generate great results and high levels of news flow.
- Strong potential for significant rerating when compared to our zinc and gold peer groups.
- Highly credentialed and highly regarded management team and board.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Gold | Silver | Zinc | Lead
Stage of Development:
Exploration | Development
Countries of Operation:
NSW, Australia | Alaska, United States of America