DGR Global Limited (ASX:DGR) is focused on generating resource companies and developing them from grassroots exploration stage through to production. Projects are conceived directly through the skills and experience of DGR Global’s accomplished team of exploration geoscientists (with an enviable track record), not by the costly purchase of properties. Each project or exploration strategy is held in a separate subsidiary and DGR holds a significant investment in each. SolGold Plc – 16.97%, Armour Energy – 23.25%, Aus Tin Mining – 21.77%, Dark Horse Resources – 14.56%, IronRidge Resources – 26.33%.
Stock Exchange Listing: ASX:DGR
Commodity: Copper | Gold | Oil | Gas | Tin | Iron Ore | Bornite | Coal | Lithium
Board of Directors / Management / Major Shareholders
- Bill Stubbs – Chairman
- Nick Mather – Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Moller – Non-Executive Director
- Vincent Mascolo – Non-Executive Director
- Greg Runge – General Manager,
- Neil Wilkins – Exploration Manager
- Karl Schlobohm – Company Secretary
- Priy Jayasuriya – Chief Financial Officer
- Pru Maclean – Business Development & Investor Relations
DGR Global will be presenting their mining projects to prospective investors at the International Mining and Resources Conference, click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.