METS Ignited is the industry-led, government funded growth centre established under the Australian Government’s Industry Growth Centre Initiative to drive innovation, productivity and competitiveness of the Australian mining equipment, technology and services (METS) sector.
METS Ignited is an independent body that embraces a sector-wide approach by working closely with industry and all levels of government to facilitate alignment, innovation and collaboration across the mining ecosystem to strengthen Australia’s position as the global mining innovation hub.
METS Ignited works with Australian suppliers to the mining industry, global miners, research organisations and capital providers to improve the competitiveness and productivity of the Australian METS sector.
Our five areas of strategic focus to help strengthen the global competitiveness of the Australian METS sector are:
- shared vision – we want to engage with you to develop and actively debate a shared vision for future growth.
- strengthen collaboration in the mining innovation system – we will work with you to develop greater collaboration with the global supply chains to generate commercial opportunities
- address gaps in the ecosystem – we will identify development areas for METS to take advantage of global opportunities and how to overcome barriers to continued success
- raise your profile – we will raise the profile of the capabilities of the Australian METS industry to better position Australia as the innovation hub for the global mining industry
- promote world-class clusters – we will identify and promote our key clusters and collaboration networks, to generate integrated strategic opportunities.
For more information about the strategic focus of METS Ignited download the latest METS Growth Centre fact sheet.
Visit METS Ignited at IMARC by registering your FREE expo pass. Click here to claim your free pass.