New Century Resources Limited (ASX:NCZ) is an Australian base metal development company restarting Century Mine operations in Queensland with the aim of becoming one of the world’s top 10 zinc producers.
The Company is upgrading the existing world-class infrastructure including a large scale multi train flotation plant, 700-person camp, private airport, mining fleet, grid power connection, 304km slurry pipeline and port facility to bring the Mine back into production.
New Century is initially focussing on the existing Ore Reserves and will produce zinc in the lowest cost quartile globally. Also, substantial Mineral Resources exist on the mining leases, which will provide a significant opportunity for mine life extension and metal production increase from the scheduled operations.
Plans & Latest Developments:
Restarting the Century Zinc Mine with operations ramping up to become one of the top 10 zinc producers int he world.
Why should investors invest in you?
New Century Resources provides investors a unique value proposition, with large scale direct exposure to the zinc industry. Our operations are ramping up to allow the Company to become one of the top 10 zinc producers in the world and also in the lowest cost quartile.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors:
- Patrick Walta – Managing Director
- Evan Cranston – Executive Chairman
- Tolga Kumova – Corporate Director
- Peter Watson – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Tom Eadie – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Bryn Hardcastle – Non-Executive Director
- Oonagh Malone – Company Secretary
- Barry Harris – Chief Operating Officer
- John Carr – Chief Business Development Officer