IMARC’s Finance and Investment programme will explore key global trends, high level market analysis and expert insights into the latest developments impacting the mining industry, as well as showcasing a broad spectrum of mining companies and commodities actively seeking investors.
Discussion topics at the forefront of the agenda for this year will include key global resource commodity export and production trends and implications for miners and investors, implications of mergers, acquisitions and divestments across the mining industry worldwide, and key market and regulatory changes that will be necessary to increase the value and volume of investment deal flow into the mining industry.
Senior mining executives from around the world will be connected to some of the world’s largest mining equity funds, private equity firms, alternative finance providers, project finance lenders and private investors through the programme’s Spotlight Presentations; as well as a range of other networking activities including the one-on-one meeting planner, investor hosted round tables, free investment seminars, as well as through the Mining Hub on the exhibition floor.
For the first time in 2017 the Finance and Investment stream will also place mining technology in the spotlight – with a series of strategic discussions around new innovations to feature within the programme.
We’re also proud to launch daily investment battles in a fast-paced and engaging pitching competition, showcasing a range of mining projects, new technologies and clean technologies who are currently seeking investment.
WHY INVESTORS ATTEND?
- Compare projects and companies side-by-side to identify your next investment opportunity
- Keep abreast with the latest global trends, market analysis and insights in mining finance and investment from global market experts
- Learn about lucrative new opportunities for investment in mining exploration and prospecting, production, technology and future energy solutions supporting mining operations
- Network and connect with key deal makers across a broad range of mining commodities and do real, high value business deals
WHY MINERS ATTEND?
- Meet global investors to source finance for your mining project or innovative technology
- Profile your mining developments to a broad range of key mining investment stakeholders from around the world
- Senior Executives of Global Mining Companies
- Financial Services
- Mining Technology Companies
- Commodities Traders
- Metal Producers
- Private Equity Funds
- Equities Fund Managers
- Super Funds
- Pension Funds
- Royalty and Stream Financiers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Debt Capital Providers
- Hedge Funds
- Crowd Funding Experts
- HNWI And Private Investors
- Institutional Investors
- Retail Investors
- Family Fund Managers
There are a limited number of complimentary passes available for investors to attend IMARC. These are reserved solely for buy-side investors whose primary job function is a buy-side role, investing funds directly into the sector. To be eligible you must hold no position of employment at a mining or energy company or a company that provides products or services to the industry.
Qualified buy-side categories include private equity, asset management, investment management, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, venture capital, private wealth manager, family office, mutual fund, pension fund, SOE, private investors and HNWI.
Please note that representatives from investment banks, financial advisories, corporate finance providers and brokers are not eligible as they considered service-side.
Click the button below to complete an application form to be considered for an investor pass and our team will notify you as to whether your application has been successful.
AUSIMM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will now contribute up to 20 hours towards your personal and Professional Development (PD).
It is a requirement of AusIMM membership that individuals engage in an appropriate level of professional development (PD). Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is imperative to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global minerals sector.