In line with Beacon’s global investment series, Mines and Money, IMARC 2019 will include a full three-day programme on Investment, Banking and Finance showcasing over 60 different exploration and mining projects to investors.
Explorers, producers and investors should attend this investment conference to better understand:
- Growth and expansion plans of mid-tier and major mining companies;
- How to best deal with red tape, tenement issues and sovereign risks;
- Cross-border transactions, and what interest international investors have for local projects; and
- Criteria for Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and forming alliances.
Designed for explorers, miners, investors, banks and the professional services’ industry, IMARC’s 2019 Investment, Banking & Finance conference will also include discussions on capex evaluations, the prioritisation of exploration, and capital raising will be raised in several different formats, and perspectives.
WHY INVESTORS ATTEND?
- Compare projects and companies side-by-side to identify your next investment opportunity
- Keep abreast with the latest global trends, market analysis and insights in mining finance and investment from global market experts
- Learn about lucrative new opportunities for investment in mining exploration and prospecting, production, technology and future energy solutions supporting mining operations
- Network and connect with key deal makers across a broad range of mining commodities and do real, high value business deals
WHY MINERS ATTEND?
- Meet global investors to source finance for your mining project or innovative technology
- Profile your mining developments to a broad range of key mining investment stakeholders from around the world
WHO ATTENDS THE INVESTMENT, BANKING & FINANCE CONFERENCE?
- Senior Executives of Global Mining Companies
- Financial Services
- Mining Technology Companies
- Commodities Traders
- Metal Producers
- Private Equity Funds
- Equities Fund Managers
- Super Funds
- Pension Funds
- Royalty and Stream Financiers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Debt Capital Providers
- Hedge Funds
- Crowd Funding Experts
- HNWI And Private Investors
- Institutional Investors
- Retail Investors
- Family Fund Managers
Geared towards those from a non-mining background, this course provides a comprehensive understanding of the mining cycle; from exploration to planning, extraction through to processing. Attendees will leave with an understanding of concepts and processes, operational practices, essential terminology, and the roles of key personnel.
What are the hottest commodities to invest in?
Which metals are most likely to generate a return for investors over the next 12 months?
Director of Corporate Finance
What the past 30 years can tell us about the future of gold
Director of Member & Market Relations
World Gold Council
The most prospective commodities and regions for investment
Dr Bert Koth
AUSIMM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will contribute up to 20 hours towards your professional development (PD).
AusIMM members are encouraged to engage in ongoing professional development (PD) throughout their career. Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is key to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global resources sector.