As traditional finance sources decline, miners are beginning to look elsewhere for alternative sources of financing. M&As, JVs, capital raising, cash discipline, key commodity outlooks, and project developments will be key focus areas at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) with a three day conference focused on Investment.
The programme features mining and exploration spotlights along with presentations from leading investors and the financial services industry to discuss strategies for project development, productivity and expansion.
Explorers, producers and investors should attend this investment conference to better understand:
- Growth and expansion plans of mid-tier and major mining companies;
- How to best deal with red tape, tenement issues and sovereign risks;
- Cross-border transactions, and what interest international investors have for local projects; and
- Criteria for Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and forming alliances.
Designed for explorers, miners, investors, banks and the professional services’ industry, the Investment conference will also include discussions on capex evaluations, the prioritisation of exploration, and capital raising will be raised in several different formats, and perspectives.
LEARN FROM INVESTMENT EXPERTS TO KEEP ABREAST WITH THE LATEST GLOBAL TRENDS & HEAR FROM MINING COMPANIES SEEKING INVESTMENT
WHO WILL I MEET IN THE INVESTMENT CONFERENCE?
WHO ATTENDS THE INVESTMENT CONFERENCE?
- Senior Executives of Global Mining Companies
- Financial Services
- Mining Technology Companies
- Commodities Traders
- Metal Producers
- Private Equity Funds
- Equities Fund Managers
- Super Funds
- Pension Funds
- Royalty and Stream Financiers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Debt Capital Providers
- Hedge Funds
- Crowd Funding Experts
- HNWI And Private Investors
- Institutional Investors
- Retail Investors
- Family Fund Managers
WHY INVESTORS ATTEND?
- Compare projects and companies side-by-side to identify your next investment opportunity
- Keep abreast with the latest global trends, market analysis and insights in mining finance and investment from global market experts
- Learn about lucrative new opportunities for investment in mining exploration and prospecting, production, technology and future energy solutions supporting mining operations
- Network and connect with key deal makers across a broad range of mining commodities and do real, high value business deals
WHY MINERS ATTEND?
- Meet global investors to source finance for your mining project or innovative technology
- Profile your mining developments to a broad range of key mining investment stakeholders from around the world
PEOPLE WHO ATTEND THE INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ALSO ATTEND
Geared towards those from a non-mining background, this course provides a comprehensive understanding of the mining cycle; from exploration to planning, extraction through to processing. Attendees will leave with an understanding of concepts and processes, operational practices, essential terminology, and the roles of key personnel.
What are majors and mid-tiers looking for from juniors and explorers when it comes to strategic partnerships and alliances?
In this 45 minute webinar, our expert panel discusses:
- What is behind major and mid-tier appetite for M&A and JV?
- What are majors and mid-tiers looking for in miners and explorers to form strategic partnerships?
- What are some of the risks and opportunities of M&A and JVs, and what examples have we seen of this?
- and more.
NEED INVESTMENT INSIGHTS NOW? WATCH OUR VIDEO INTERVIEW SERIES
What are the hottest commodities to invest in?
Which metals are most likely to generate a return for investors over the next 12 months?
Director of Corporate Finance
What the past 30 years can tell us about the future of gold
Director of Member & Market Relations
World Gold Council
The most prospective commodities and regions for investment
Dr Bert Koth
AUSIMM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will contribute up to 20 hours towards your professional development (PD).
AusIMM members are encouraged to engage in ongoing professional development (PD) throughout their career. Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is key to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global resources sector.