A MORE CONNECTED AND PERSONALISED EVENT EXPERIENCE
Our brand new IMARC app and IMARC Connect meeting planner is a powerful matchmaking tool that can help you
identify the right attendees and arrange high value meetings so you can maximise your time at IMARC. IMARC Connect is only available for registered delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, whilst the IMARC App is available to all attendees.
- A personal, easy to use tool that helps you to connect with people attending IMARC 2018
- Search and find contacts specific to your requirements – filter by Sector/ Job Title/ Product Interests
- Receive meeting invitations from potential new leads
- Run by a dedicated team of matchmaking experts
- Take meetings on exhibitor stands or in the dedicated Rio Tinto Matching & Meeting Area
- Receive a meeting schedule with names, details and photos of your meeting partners
- On-site text and email reminders along with support from the on-site concierge
YOUR PERSONALISED SCHEDULE
We’re giving you more control to personalise the programme to you. Build a custom schedule of presentations, sessions and meetings then sync it with your calendar to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Reserve a pod or table for your meeting within the Rio Tinto Matching and Meeting Area consisting of private, semi-private or open meeting pods and tables.
HAVE YOUR SAY
Have your say by participating in live polls during conference presentations at IMARC.
NAVIGATE THE EVENT
Navigate your way around this year’s event and functions with interactive maps.
Access to IMARC Connect is only for registered delegates. All registered delegates have received their login details via email in the first week of October, from ‘IMARC Connect Team’ with ‘Start networking now’ in the subject line.
Contact us if you have not received yours: email@example.com
GET STARTED IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
- Download the App: Visit imarcmelbourne.com/app or search ‘IMARC’ in your App Store or Google Play
- Log in: Log in with the same email address you registered for IMARC with
- Start Networking: Set up your profile and start sending messages and meeting requests