International Women in Mining (IWiM – internationalwim.org) is the fastest growing network for women in the mining industry, with 10,000 members in over 100 countries, supporting 50+ WiM groups around the world.
IWiM’s mission: To be the leading global platform for all women in mining via initiatives that improve worldwide diversity and foster women’s professional development in the mining industry.
Our focus is to create and realise opportunities for our members and all women in the mining sector, and thus changing the mining industry for the better.
- Increase the number of women serving on boards via our Women on Boards webinar programme and a database of board-ready women;
- Increase the number of women presenting at mining conferences via IWiMSpeakUp project;
- Progress women’s careers via a global mentoring programme;
- Improve the representation of women in the industry via our photo campaign;
- Research and reports around the contribution of women in mining and gender in extractives.
IWiM is proud to support the International Mining and Resources Conference as a Supporting Association. Members and supporters of WIMC receive a 10% discount off delegate registration prices – register now.