Prabhav Sharma is a Partner at McKinsey & Company and primarily serves resources clients in Africa, Australia, Europe, India, and Indonesia. Much of his work has focused around operational performance turnarounds in the mining sector. More recently, he has focused on driving large-scale improvements in the resource sector through the use of technology, advanced analytics, and innovation.
Prabhav is passionate about workplace productivity as a fundamental driver of prosperity in the economy, which is reflected in the work he has undertaken over the last several years.
Examples of Prabhav’s recent client experience include the following:
- leading a technology-based transformation for a large gold-mining business
- spearheading a performance and organisational-health transformation for a large copper business
- designing an overall turnaround program for a gold-mining company in Asia, across four countries and five separate assets
- leading a holistic performance transformation of a copper-and-gold asset in Asia
- leading a holistic performance transformation of an iron-ore major
- developing a maintenance turnaround for a large coal company in Asia, focused on improving productivity by 30 to 40 percent
Prabhav Sharma, Partner at McKinsey & Company will be joining a panel at the International Mining and Resources Conference. Download the programme.