The world’s most critical developments in mining technology, the latest innovations driving the future of the sector will be on show in 2017 with a strong focus on creating value through collaboration.
The next wave of tools emerging supporting practical and tangible productivity enhancement across mine sites will be at the fore of discussions. Learn how these tools can be best adopted and utilised in mining operations ensuring value for money.
Industry 4.0 developments and implications for the sector, IoT, robotics, automation, remote operations, and latest advances in technologies supporting on the ground advances in mining productivity will all be at the forefront of discussions.
Collaborating to make productive use of mining big data is especially essential, bringing together diverse sources of important information to practically apply this valuable data to support continuous improvement in operational decision making.
Other key critical developments will be partnerships between mining, METS and academia, increasing the level of cooperation between siloes for best practice technology innovation, and technology platforms supporting greater collaboration and connectivity across mining operations.
- Take home practical collaboration and connectivity enhancing tools to enhance your mining operations
- Hear from industry leading practitioners about automation, robotics, IoT, connectivity and data analytics and other critical new technology tools – in terms of their development, implementation and positive potential impact on mines of the future
- Improve your mining exploration and operations techniques to reflect best industry practice and maximise the value return of your assets
- Explore the latest thinking around productivity improvement solutions and leading technologies and innovations in this space
- Understand what procurement managers are looking for and how your technology thought leadership can help bring new innovation to the mining supply chain
- Managing Directors
- Head of Productivity
- Head of Data and Data Analytics
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Head of Systems Integration
- Head of Innovation
- Operations Leaders
- Head of Technology
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Continuous Improvement
- Systems Engineer
- Head of Automation
- Mining Services
- Mining Technology Companies
- Clean Tech Companies
- Energy Services
- Professional Services
AUSIMM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will now contribute up to 20 hours towards your personal and Professional Development (PD).
It is a requirement of AusIMM membership that individuals engage in an appropriate level of professional development (PD). Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is imperative to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global minerals sector.