IMARC will feature 5 technology conferences over 3 days discussing mine optimisation, mineral processing, the digital plant, digital transformation, innovation and innovative exploration methods.
A key focus for 2019, learn how miners are dealing with exploration and development challenges, cross-border transactions, and international investor interest for local projects. Hear about exploration and geological opportunities, and innovative exploration methods.
To create a successful workforce of the future, companies have recognised that they must review their people, technologies and culture, and plan ahead, whilst being agile and responsive to broader industry issues.
SO WHY ATTEND?
- Take home practical collaboration and connectivity enhancing tools to enhance your mining operations
- Hear from industry leading practitioners about automation, robotics, IoT, connectivity and data analytics and other critical new technology tools – in terms of their development, implementation and positive potential impact on mines of the future
- Improve your mining exploration and operations techniques to reflect best industry practice and maximise the value return of your assets
- Explore the latest thinking around productivity improvement solutions and leading technologies and innovations in this space
- Understand what procurement managers are looking for and how your technology thought leadership can help bring new innovation to the mining supply chain
- Managing Directors
- Head of Productivity
- Head of Data and Data Analytics
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Head of Systems Integration
- Head of Innovation
- Operations Leaders
- Head of Technology
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Continuous Improvement
- Systems Engineer
- Head of Automation
- Mining Services
- Mining Technology Companies
- Clean Tech Companies
- Energy Services
- Professional Services
The role of autonomous technology in the mine of the future
Chief Innovation Officer
How to accelerate innovation and commercialisation for the mining ecosystem
The next wave of mining innovation – emerging technologies and tools for productivity enhancement
Liebherr – Australia
The impact of analytics and data on the mining industry
Mine Vision Systems
AUSIMM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will contribute up to 20 hours towards your professional development (PD).
AusIMM members are encouraged to engage in ongoing professional development (PD) throughout their career. Maintaining current knowledge and skills through PD activities is key to ensuring AusIMM members continue to be the leading professionals in the global resources sector.